Afran Nisho Bio, Height, Wife, Girlfriend, Education, Wiki & Net Worth
Ahammed Fazle Rabbi, (Bengali: আহাম্মেদ ফজলে রাব্বি; born 8 December 1980), widely known as Afran Nisho, is a Bangladeshi television actor. He won the critics’ choice “Best Actor” at the 2016 Meril Prothom Alo Awards for his role in the TV drama Jog Biyog.
Afran Nisho is a popular Bangladesh model and actor who already has appeared in more than 300 telefilms and TV series. He is widely notable for his acting performance in the TV drama Jog Biyog for this drama he is awarded Meril Prothom Alo Awards. In fact, Nisho draws the huge attention of the young generation across the country after being cast in the drama ‘Appointment Letter’.
Nisho was born in Tangail on 8 December 1980. He married Trisha in 2011 and they have one child.
Afran Nisho Bio
|Full Name||Ahammed Fazle Rabbi|
|Nick Name||Afran Nisho|
|Profession||Model and actor|
|Active years||2000–present( From Music Video)|
|Education||SSC in Dhanmondi Government Boys School. HSC Dhaka College and He visited for higher study at East-West University in Dhaka|
Nisho’s Birthday, Age & more
|Birthday||8 December 1980|
|Birth Place||Sharon, Bhuapur, Tangail, Bangladesh|
|Age Now||40 Years (2021)|
Height weight & Body Facts
|Height||in Centimeters 177 cm
in Meters 1.79 m
in feet 5.10″ Inches
|Weight||Kilograms 67 kg
Pounds 147 lbs
|Arms / Biceps||16 inches|
|Shoe Size||10( US)|
Family & Relative
|Father||Abdul Hamid Bhola Miya|
Relationship and Affairs
|Marriage Date||May 2011|
|2020||Mainkar Chipay||ZEE5||Shamol Mawla, Sariful Razz||Abrar Athar||Web film|
|2021||Morichika||Mahiya Mahi, Siam Ahmed, Farhan Ahmed Jovan||Shihab Shaheen|
Some laser known fact about Afran Nisho
- Does Afran Nisho like smoking? : Yes
- Does he like alcohol? : No
- He is a Very Popular Bangladeshi Model & Actor.
- He is awarded from Meril Prothom Alo.
- He was born on December- 8, 1980.
- Nisho already has performed in more than 300 Bengali short screen films.
- He represents the large attention of the young people across the country following being named in the drama ‘Appointment Letter’.
What is Afran Nisho Real Age
Some websites say Afran Nisho was born in 1988, but we know he is born in 1988, but he is born in 1880, we verified her age from trusted sources. So Afran Nisho’s real birthdate is 8 December 1980 & as of 2021, her age now 40 years.
- “Meril-Prothom Alo awards the best in TV and film”. The Daily Star. 24 April 2017.
- Nisho, Afran (24 April 2019). “What’s in a name?”. The Daily Star (Interview). Interviewed by Sadi Mohammad Shahnewaz. Retrieved 24 April 2019.
- আফরান নিশোর গল্পে ঈদের নাটক. Channel i (in Bengali). Retrieved 29 May 2019.
- “Meril-Prothom Alo Puroshkar-2016 conferred”. Prothom Alo. 22 April 2017. Archived from the original on 9 November 2017. Retrieved 31 October 2017.
- “Afran Nisho becomes dad”. The New Nation. 12 October 2014. Archived from the original on 19 March 2017.
- “Afran Nisho, Aparna new pair in TV serial”. The New Nation. 10 July 2017.
- “Nisho-Nafiza works together after 4 years”. The New Nation. 17 December 2012. Archived from the original on 7 November 2017 – via HighBeam Research.
Afran Nisho and Nafiza Jahan are two popular actors … In 2006, when Nafiza was contestant of Lux-Channel i Super Star Nisho was host of the show. During that show they were introduced to each other. Nisho and Nafiza have performed together for the first time in 2008 in play “Sukher Asukh,” directed by Saiful Islam Mannu. After four years, Nisho and Nafiza have performed together in two plays at a time. Recently they worked in a play titled “Dhonyobad Bhalobasha,” … Nisho and Nafiza have performed in roles of Rifat and Senjuti respectively. This play will go on air on the upcoming Valentine’s Day on NTV. However, Nisho and Nafiza have worked another play titled “Turn Over,” scripted and directed by Nurul Haque Munna on Victory Day … Nisho acted drama serials – “Idiots,” “Uttaradhikar” and “Next Generation dot” are being aired in different satellite channels.
- “Samudrajol tonight”. The New Nation. 26 February 2009. Archived from the originalon 7 November 2017 – via HighBeam Research.
- “Karo Kono Neeti Nai”. The New Nation. 22 May 2009. Archived from the original on 7 November 2017 – via HighBeam Research.
- “Restless play ‘Premomoy Mriyoman’ tonight”. The New Nation. 27 May 2010. Archived from the original on 7 November 2017 – via HighBeam Research.